In today’s world, you want to make sure your device is secure and your data stays private. With Microsoft 365 and Windows 10, you have easy-to-use controls to keep what’s important safe and protected.
Sign in with Windows Hello
If your PC supports Windows Hello:
- Select Start > Settings.
- Select Accounts > Sign-in options.
- Select Set up under Face Recognition.
Restrict changes to files
Open a document you want to protect, then:
- Select File > Info.
- Select Protect Document.
- Choose how you want to protect the document.
Stay in control of your privacy
In Windows 10, you have control over what information you share with Microsoft.
- Select Start > Settings > Privacy to get to your general privacy settings.
- Different Windows features and apps have different settings. Select Learn more for more information about a setting.
- Select Privacy dashboard to see activity data that is stored in the cloud. Here, you can:
- Manage privacy settings for Microsoft products and services.
- View and clear activity data that has been saved.
- Create an archive of your personal data.
- Go to privacy.microsoft.com for more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data to improve your experiences.